Technorati claims there are more than 68 million bloggers. I started wondering who among that group is adding the most content to the blogosphere.
I am launching a search for the 100 most prolific bloggers.
Who are you?
Where are you?
What do you write about?
And...how long have you been doing it?
The rules, simple for now, until they get more complicated.
1. It must be a blog.
2. It must be a legitimate blog...that adds content, any kind, to the blogosphere.
3. There must be 1,000 or more posts at ONE blog, not a total of 1,000 at two, three or more different blogs.
The search is on for the most prolific blogger. Is it you?
Here are 6 bloggers that have posted more than 1,000 posts at one blog that I know of.
1. Ellen Weber - BrainBasedBusiness
2. Gloria Gamat - PharmaGazette
3. Razib Ahmed - SouthAsiaBiz
4. Marshall Sponder - WebMetricsGuru
5. Darren Rowse - ProBlogger
6. Bill Belew (that's me!) - TheBizOfKnowledge.
I know there must be people who have written more, but I don't know who you are.
Send me your blog title, a link, and post count. If it's over 1,000 posts, you will make the next list.
Anybody over 2,000, 5,000, 10,000?
The search is on....for the blogosphere's most prolific blogger.